1. Saddam may well have been killed in the first night's surprise attack (March 20).
2. Even if he wasn't killed, Iraqi command and control was no doubt "decapitated" (March 22).
3. Umm Qasr has been taken (March 22).
4. Most Iraqis soldiers will not fight for Saddam and instead are surrendering in droves (March 22).
5. Iraqi citizens are greeting Americans as liberators (March 22).
6. An entire division of 8,000 Iraqi soldiers surrendered en masse near Basra (March 23).
7. Several Scud missiles, banned weapons, have been launched against U.S. forces in Kuwait (March 23).
8. Saddam's Fedayeen militia are few in number and do not pose a serious threat (March 23).
9. Basra has been taken (March 23).
10. Umm Qasr has been taken (March 23).
11. A captured chemical plant likely produced chemical weapons (March 23).
12. Nassiriya has been taken (March 23).
13. Umm Qasr has been taken (March 24).
14. The Iraqi government faces a "major rebellion" of anti-Saddam citizens in Basra (March 24).
15. A convoy of 1,000 Iraqi vehicles and Republican Guards are speeding south from Baghdad to engage U.S. troops (March 25).
[via Horst Prillinger]
Hmmm, freut mich, dass du mich erwähnst, aber der Link ist nicht von mir. Ich hab zu so einer ähnlichen Geschichte im Guardian verlinkt.
You would be goose-stepping down the center of Darmstadt if it wasn't for those ugly Americans. Just like the French, Germans know where to find the USA when they need us. Do you think grandpappy Weber's butt was saved by some American or was he serving his country as cook in the German army?
Have a nice day
Irgendwie fällt mir da nur ein Zitat von Dieter Nuhr ein. :-)
Jeroen J.V Lebon on Who is going to buy MobileIron? at 12:51
Jeroen J.V Lebon on Who is going to buy MobileIron? at 12:50
Kieren Johnson on Confession time at 11:45
Andrew Magerman on Confession time at 11:09
Nick Daisley on Confession time at 09:51
Ingo Seifert on Confession time at 09:48
Gerhard Poul on Confession time at 09:25
Darren Adams on Confession time at 01:36
Hubert Stettner on Confession time at 23:26
Volker Weber on Confession time at 22:36
Thomas Lang on Confession time at 22:28
Ingo Seifert on Belkin QODE Thin Keyboard at 21:51
Volker Weber on Plantronics Voyager Edge at 20:17
John Head on Plantronics Voyager Edge at 17:43
Dirk Bartkowiak on Belkin QODE Thin Keyboard at 15:39
Volker Weber on Belkin QODE Thin Keyboard at 15:04
Karl Heindel on Belkin QODE Thin Keyboard at 14:12
Volker Weber on Belkin QODE Thin Keyboard at 13:33
Harald Gaerttner on Belkin QODE Thin Keyboard at 13:30
Samuel Orsenne on Subtle differences at 13:14
Robert Jeschonnek on Plantronics Voyager Edge at 08:54
Volker Weber on Subtle differences at 00:52
Kai Schmalenbach on Subtle differences at 00:30
Volker Weber on Subtle differences at 23:51
Norman John on Subtle differences at 09:26